top of page

Foreign Students

Canada is increasingly becoming a destination of choice for foreign students.  Our colleges and universities are receiving more and more international students every year.  In 2021, there were more than 600,000 international students in Canada.  Come see why so many people are choosing to study here.  Whether you want to learn English or complete a university degree, there is a program for you.
Students Walking Home
Study Permits & Student Visas


Whether you are looking to enroll in a short-term English course or a 4-year undergraduate degree program, our firm can assess your situation, determine what kind of documentation you need, and help you apply for it.  With years of experience in this area of immigration, Rozmahel & Rozmahel can help you obtain the documents you need, so that you can focus on your studies.

Contact us today for your initial assessment.  It is free and there are no obligations.  We can help whether you are looking to begin a new program, extend your current Study Permit, or apply for a new student visa.

Student working on project
Student Work Permit


Are you looking for a part-time job while you study?  Our firm can help you apply for an Off-Campus Work Permit in addition to a Study Permit.  If you are studying at a participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution, you may qualify.

We can also assist you in applying for a Co-op/Internship Work Permit.  However, not all types of student work require a Work Permit.  Contact us today for your free assessment to find out what type of work requires documentation and to see if you are eligible for a Student Work Permit, if one is required. 

Engineers Pointing At Something
Post-Graduate Work Permit


Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to obtain a long-term open Work Permit and gain valuable work experience!  Graduates from participating post-secondary institutions are eligible for an open Work permit valid up to 3 years under the Post-Graduate Work Permit Program.  The skilled work experience gained under this program can help you take the next step to permanent residency through several immigration programs, including Express Entry, the Alberta Opportunity Stream of AAIP and Alberta Express Entry.​


Contact us today to find out if you qualify.  Your assessment will be free and there are no obligations.  But do not hesitate, as you must apply soon after completing your studies if you wish to qualify for this great program.

bottom of page