top of page


Canada is a beautiful country with so much to see.  From the Atlantic to the Pacific and the Rockies to the Great North, there is so much to experience.  Whether you want to visit the urban centres of some of our great cities or go skiing and hiking in the mountains, Canada has something you will enjoy.  If you are looking to include Canada as one of your travel destinations, Rozmahel & Rozmahel can help you ensure you come with the right documentation for your stay.
Temporary Resident Visa


Most travelers to Canada require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada.  There are, however, some exceptions, such as citizens of Australia, France, the United States, England, and Korea.  If you require a TRV to visit Canada and want to be one of the over 35 million visitors to Canada, contact us today to find out what steps need to be taken in order to enter Canada.  Your initial assessment is free and there are no obligations.  We want to help you have one less thing to worry about when planning your trip to this beautiful country.

Tourist Taking Picture
Visitor Extensions


Many visitors to Canada wish to extend their stay for various reasons, such as spending more time with family in Canada or traveling to more parts of the country.  Either way, Rozmahel & Rozmahel can help you extend your stay in Canada.

bottom of page