top of page

Practice Areas

Rozmahel & Rozmahel can help you pick the program you are best qualified for and assist you in obtaining a positive result on your application under that program.  We offer assistance with the following immigration programs.


Whether you would like to sponsor a spouse/common-law partner, child, or other relative that is currently in Canada or in a different country, we can help.  We understand the importance of family and will treat each case with care and respect.  We will work diligently and tirelessly to ensure you are re-united with your loved ones as soon as possible. 

Express Entry

(Skilled Workers)

The Express Entry program was created to retain skilled workers who qualify under one of the three skilled worker programs.  If you have at least one year of skilled work experience and the English/French language ability required to do your job, then this may be the best option for you, especially if you have a permanent job offer from an employer in Canada.

Alberta Advantage Immigration Program

Are you looking to make Alberta your home?  Are you willing to use your skills to contribute to the province's economic success?  If so, the Alberta Advantage Immigration Program has several categories designed to attract people just like you.  This program may be the perfect way for you and your family to immigrate and settle down in one of Canada's richest provinces.

Labour Market Impact Assessments

In most cases, Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) are the first step to hiring  a Temporary Foreign Worker in Canada.  If you are a Canadian business owner that is having trouble meeting your labour needs, you may want to consider applying for a LMIA.  Learn more to find out if you will be eligible to hire a Temporary Foreign Worker with a LMIA.

Temporary Resident Visas

In order to enter Canada, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is required for citizens of most countries in the world.  Whether you are currently overseas or in Canada and wish to leave and return after a short trip, we can help.   Contact us today to find out if you require a TRV and how to apply, if so.

Super Visas

​Are you a Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada?  Would you like to bring one or both of your parents to Canada for an extended visit?  If so, we strongly recommend you apply for this long-term, multiple entry visa.  For more information, please contact us, so that you can bring your parent(s) here long-term and stress free.

Temporary Foreign Workers

Temporary Foreign Workers play a major role in Alberta's economy and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.  Whether you are looking to start or continue working in Canada or are a Canadian employer looking to hire one or more foreign workers, we can help.  Our consultants have years of experience in this area of immigration and can help you obtain the documentation needed to get working as soon as possible.

Foreign Students

​Whether you are taking an English language program or a 4-year undergraduate degree program, we can help you obtain the right documentation so that you can focus on your studies.  We assist with initial Study Permits, Study Permit extensions, and Student Visas.​

We can also assist you in obtaining an Off-Campus Work Permit, a Co-op/Internship Work Permit...


Millions of people come to Canada each year to travel and visit family.  With so much to see from coast to coast, including Alberta's Rocky Mountains, it is easy to understand why it is such a popular place to travel! ​If you would like to start or continue visiting Canada, our consultants can ensure you have the appropriate documentation, so that you can relax and enjoy your travels.​

bottom of page