top of page

Temporary Foreign Workers

Canada is a country of opportunity.  During this time of economic crises around the world, Canada, and more specifically, Alberta, stands out as one of the few places where job opportunities are still abundant.  We can help you achieve your goals by assisting you in obtaining the documentation required to work in Canada.  Whether you just want to work temporarily or work towards gaining the experience necessary to apply for permanent residency, we can help.
Call Center
Work Permits & Work Visas


Our firm can help you obtain the right documentation to start or continue working in Canada.  We can help you apply for a work permit as an intra-company transferee, skilled worker, low-skilled worker, tradesperson, charitable worker, as well as many other job types.  We can even help you or your family members obtain open Work Permits if you qualify.  We will also assess your situation to determine if you are able to work without a work permit.   Contact us today for your free assessment and let's get started on getting you to work as soon as possible!

Labour Market Impact Assessments


Are you a Canadian employer looking to hire a foreign worker?  If so, you may require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canda to do so.  A LMIA basically proves that you have a need to hire the foreign worker(s) for the advertised position and that there are no Canadian citizens or permanent residents available to do the job.  If you think you may require a LMIA to hire a foreign worker and would like assistance, please contact us today for a free assessment.  We will help you determine if you require one and, if so, help you apply for one.

Working Holiday Program


Would you like to supplement your finances while traveling in Canada?  If you would like to be able to work for a time while you experience all Canada has to offer, the Working Holiday Program may be perfect for you.  Generally, if your country is a participant in the program and you meet the age requirements, you will be eligible for a one-year open Work Permit.  We can help you apply under this program and obtain an open Work Permit, so that you can increase your travel budget while visiting Canada.

Contact us today for your free assessment and we will help you determine if you are eligible for participation under the Working Holiday Program.

bottom of page